Discover the rich diversity of the thriving arts communities of the NSW Illawarra region through its celebrated regional galleries and artist studios. I’d love you to join me on this art tour from Tues 6 – Thurs 8 October 2020
Hazelhurst Regional Gallery and Arts Centre, the vibrant hub of arts activity in the Sutherland Shire, and discover more about the significant collections of Wollongong, including the
nationally regarded Wollongong Art Gallery.
The studios of local artists whose works are respected nationally and internationally and soak up the relaxed beauty and art scene of the charming beachside town of Bundeena in the Royal National Park.
AT A GLANCE:
• Enjoy a private guided tour with the curator of the Wollongong Art Gallery, one of the largest regional art galleries in Australia
• Visit Hazelhurst Regional Gallery and Arts Centre, set in beautifully landscaped gardens and the vibrant creative hub of the Sutherland Shire
• Experience the extraordinary public sculpture by Mike Hewson in the Wollongong CBD
• Meet with leading artists of the Illawarra in their private studios and galleries
• Explore the art scene in the charming beachside haven of Bundeena in the Royal National Park
Illawarra Art Trail